GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data)
Website or Network – website available at www.pilonidal.clinic
User – any entity that uses the Website
2. The administrator of Personal Data collected through using of the website www.pilonidal.clinic, and the services provided by the facility, is Norbert Zapotoczny, who runs a business under the Private Medical Practice Norbert Zapotoczny as part of the VenoMedica Specialist Medical Center, seated in Wroclaw at ul. Zakładowa 14a , 50-231 Wrocław.
3. If you have any questions regarding the processing of Users’ personal data and their rights, please contact the appointed Data Protection Supervisor by e-mail at: [email protected]
The scope of data to be collected and the method of their collection and use
2. We process the User’s personal data for various purposes and to varying extents. In order to maintain the transparency of information, we have grouped them with reference to the purpose of personal data processing / into several categories:
Enabling the User to contact us
The scope of data and the method of their collection: personal data provided by the User in the contact form, during a telephone conversation and sent to the e-mail address: [email protected], such as:
– first name and last name
– email address and/or phone number
Purpose of processing: personal data provided by the User in the form are processed in accordance with the purpose specified in the form. Most often it is enabling us or the User to contact us in order to answer all questions.
Setting up appointments
The scope of data and the method of their collection: personal data provided by the User in the visit booking window, necessary to arrange it, such as:
– first name and last name,
– Personal Identification Number,
– registered / residential address.
Purpose of processing: providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to book a visit to a specialist (providing the User with information about the visit, notification about the visit cancellation, reminder about the date of the visit) and then to provide a medical service.
Statistics on the use of the Website and ensuring the high quality of the Website
The scope of data: data collected automatically on the website regarding activity on the Website, such as:
– visited pages and subpages of the Webside,
– the amount of time spent on each subpage of the Website,
– search history data,
– IP address,
– browser type, operating system type.
Purpose of processing: data collected automatically during the User’s visit on the Website are processed for the purposes of Webside’s administering (analysis of website behavior, personalizing the content) and ensuring high service standards.
1. The website uses encrypted data transmission (SSL) when sending the form, which ensures protection of the data identifying the User by unauthorized systems.
2. Users’ personal data are stored using appropriate technical and organizational measures specified in the procedures by the Personal Data Administrator and used by his employees and associates authorized to process such data.
3. Users’ personal data are protected against access by unauthorized persons.
4. Users’ personal data is transferred to authorized state authorities (after requesting of state authorities to provide such data). In the event of disclosure of data to the authorities, we inform the User about it immediately, unless it is impossible under separate provisions.
5. The data subject has the right to access its data and rectify it, to delete it or to limit the processing, to transfer and file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Tools and technologies used for data processing
1. Cookie files (cookies) are small text information stored on the User’s end device (computer, tablet, smartphone), which can be read by the Website Administrator’s IT system.
2. We store cookies on the User’s end device, and the information contained therein is used for the purposes of:
– creating statistics showing how Users use the website,
– in order to ensure the proper operation of the website and adapt it to the Users needs.
3. The User may delete cookies saved by the Website Administrator through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
5. Cookies may also be used by companies cooperating with the Website Administrator.
1. Facebook conversion pixel – used to manage Facebook ads.
2. Google Analitycs tracking code – used to analyze Website statistics.
3. Yandex Metrica tracking code – used to analyze user behavior on the website.